Welcome to MITS!
A Private Nondenominational Christian School of Excellence
- Infants: Ages 6 wks. – 18 mo.
- Toddlers: Ages 18 mo. – 3 yrs.
See the link below to connect to our parent school’s website for information on their Primary program for children ages 3 to 6 years old.
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – SCHOOL CLOSED:
- Monday, January 15, 2018
- The school will be closed in honor of Dr. King. Classes will resume on Tuesday, January 16th.
MITS Parent Seminar:
- Thursday, January 25th, from 5:30-6:30 PM
- Parents and guardians of infant and toddler students are invited to attend a presentation by Mrs. O’Donnell and Mrs. Diaz on the topic of the First Plane of Development and Toilet Learning. More information soon!
- January 20: Max
- January 28: Keller
Schedule a Tour
To schedule a tour or for additional information, please call (254) 771-1116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to schedule tours in the morning, starting at either 9:00 or 9:30 a.m., as this allows the visitor to see our students fully engaged in their learning activities.
We also offer classroom observation opportunities to both current and prospective parents, during which they may sit in a classroom for up to an hour in order to gain more insight into the lessons, activities, and environment provided by our school.