Welcome to MITS!
A Private Nondenominational Christian School of Excellence
- Infants: Ages 6 wks. – 18 mo.
- Toddlers: Ages 18 mo. – 3 yrs.
See the link below to connect to our parent school’s website for information on their Primary program for children ages 3 to 6 years old.
End of Summer Closure:
- The school will be closed from July 30-August 3, and will reopen for the 2018-2019 school year on Monday, August 6th.
MITS Program Expansion in August 2018:
- August will see an expansion and restructuring of our infant and toddler programs!
- The infant program will grow to include two classrooms, one for children ages 6 weeks to 12 months (Infant 1) and one for those ages 12 months to 24 months (Infant 2).
- The toddler program will then include students ages 24 months to 3 years. The toddler program is currently at maximum capacity for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Contact us today for more information! Spaces in the infant programs may be reserved now.
- July 3: Ellia
- July 12: Mi’ana
Schedule a Tour
To schedule a tour or for additional information, please call (254) 771-1116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We try to schedule tours in the morning, starting at either 9:00 or 9:30 a.m., as this allows the visitor to see our students fully engaged in their learning activities.
We also offer classroom observation opportunities to both current and prospective parents, during which they may sit in a classroom for up to an hour in order to gain more insight into the lessons, activities, and environment provided by our school.