Welcome to MITS!
A Private Nondenominational Christian School of Excellence
- Infant I: Ages 6 wks. – 12 mo.
- Infant II: Ages 12-24 mo.
- Toddlers: Ages 24 mo. – 3 yrs.
See the link below to connect to our parent school’s website for information on their Primary program for children ages 3 to 6 years old.
Infant & Toddler Classes Filled
Waitlist Applications Are Being Taken
2018-2019 School Year:
- Valentine’s Day Party – February 14th
- Parent-Teacher Conferences – February 18th
- Open House – February 24th
- Preregistration for SY 2019-2020 – Begins February 25th
- Spring Break – March 11-15th
- Good Friday Observance, School Closed – April 19th
- Spring Semester Ends – May 24th
Schedule a Tour
To schedule a tour or for additional information, please call (254) 771-1116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to schedule tours in the morning, starting at either 9:00 or 9:30 a.m., as this allows the visitor to see our students fully engaged in their learning activities.
We also offer classroom observation opportunities to both current and prospective parents, during which they may sit in a classroom for up to an hour in order to gain more insight into the lessons, activities, and environment provided by our school.