Welcome to MITS!
A Private Nondenominational Christian School of Excellence
- Infants: Ages 6 wks. – 18 mo.
- Toddlers: Ages 18 mo. – 3 yrs.
See the link below to connect to our parent school’s website for information on their Primary program for children ages 3 to 6 years old.
- We have reached maximum enrollment for both the infant and toddler programs. The toddler program is not expected to have any openings through the 2018-2019 school year. Parents of infants may join the wait list. Contact us for more information.
Mother’s Day Luncheon:
- Friday, May 11th, @ 11:30 AM
- Mothers, grandmother, aunts, and other female guardians of our students are invited! The event will include a full lunch spread. More details will be provided via email, and invitations will be distributed soon.
- May 11: Danielle
- May 9: Jonah
- May 18: Erick
Schedule a Tour
To schedule a tour or for additional information, please call (254) 771-1116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We try to schedule tours in the morning, starting at either 9:00 or 9:30 a.m., as this allows the visitor to see our students fully engaged in their learning activities.
We also offer classroom observation opportunities to both current and prospective parents, during which they may sit in a classroom for up to an hour in order to gain more insight into the lessons, activities, and environment provided by our school.